Wednesday, July 25, 2007



Okay, here we go. Let's give this blogging a try.


As you can see by the picture of my blog, we live on top of a hill, that also houses a putting green. Not the cheapest hobby to have with all the upkeep, but lots of fun in the summer.


There is hardly ever a weekend where there aren't a few people up here putting around golf balls.




On the weekend closest to July 4th we even have an actual tournament called the Apple Hill Open, after my hsuaband and his partneres company.


This year we held the 5th annual open. I could'nt find a good picture from this year, so I included one from last year. Things get pretty crazy around here that weekend. between setting up the day before and tearing down the after, it turns into quite the long weekend.




The golf tournament itself starts at 10 am and usually runs until 6pm.


After that we've started also having a Texas hold'em tournament which runs into the early morning hours.




Here are a couple more pictures from this years event.







4 comments:

Briana said...

Looks good Andrea! I've added you to my list of blogs so i can check back on you often! And you know, for all the times I've been to your house, I've NEVER seen the putting green. It's gorgeous!

Stacy said...

Great picture. Glad to see you've entered the world of blogging. It will be nice to read more of whats going on with you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you live in a beautiful spot!

I'm adding you to my blogroll--can't wait to see how your blog develops!

Liz said...

Blog looks great Andrea! And the photos of Brent and Dylan are fantastic.