Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My, my, my it's been ages since I've written in here.


I've had great intentions, but my 5 year old and my 5 month old are keeping me quite busy.
Seems the only time I get a chance to really get on the computer is after they both go to bed.

Then of course there have been the late nights of watching the World Series.
I am so excited the Red Sox pulled off another title. Now lets resign Mike Lowell :)

Anyway, here is what's going on in my life. Eric has been in Missisippi building houses for some families that lost them during Katrina. He's finally coming back after a 10 day trip. Last I talked to him he was about 3 hours away.
Before that he's been on several short trips to Arizon and Maine.
His feet are getting better, although he will probably never be the same. It's really hard on him too as he feels very useless at times. Hope that his new business takes off and gets his mind off his "handicap".

Me, I've been trying to take care of the kids, my horse, the house and for the last week my friends cats as they were on a trip too. Can you say busy mama?

Also last week I did a photo shoot for Brent's preschool. I think the pictures came out great.
Here are a few samples.



Now to today. It was just gorgeous outside so I took the boys into the yard for a photo shoot. I got so many nice shots, I'm not even sure which one I like the best.

Here is one of Brent


One of Dylan

And one of the two of them together (which may turn into my Christmas Card picture this year)

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I love the pictures of the boys. The one of them together is adorable. You should definitely use it for your Christmas card.

Lauren said...

Oh my gosh this is great! Congrats! The pictures are truly amazing, Dylan is so big!

Can I hire you to take my boys for a christmas card too?!

Great job!

Briana said...

Awww, love the last photo!

Jeni said...

Those pics are beautiful! Bet you weren't expecting to here from me....lol

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh Dylan has gotten so big since I last saw him. So has Brent.

Dylan is ADORABLE (just like his pacifier! :)