Thursday, November 22, 2007



HAPPY THANKSGIVING




We had a great day today. As usual we went to my inlaws house to have turkey. We had a full house. 28 people in all. We were supposed to have 36 but some dropped out.
We had two turkeys. One 31.5 lbs, the other 32lbs.
Of course we have more then enough left overs for the next few weeks now.

Dylan had a great time at his first Thanksgiving. He got to try a few things, but I think the food had too much texture, as he made quite the faces.




I also took some pictures for a friend of mine for her Christmas Cards. I don't want to share the one she liked as I don't want to give it away. However I took this great picture of her husband with her son that I am
totally in love with.

Hope everybody else had a great Thanksgiving too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can see why you totally love that photo. It's AWESOME!!