Saturday, November 17, 2007

Helping one horse at a time


So I just got off the phone with a lady who runs a theraputic riding program. My vet told me about it when Quinn had his shots on Thursday and I thought, what a great idea for a wonderful horse.
They are coming out sometime next week to take a look at him and if they like him would take him on a trial basis for at least 60 days.
I will be able to visit with him once in a while.

I am feeling really good about this, so I'm hoping this will work and he will be able to do some good. He's been a great friend and companion to mee. for 12 years and it will be hard to let him go, but knowing he will be able to help other people might make it easier.

Here is a link to the program if you are interested.
http://miracles-in-motion.org/

3 comments:

Briana said...

Sounds like a great opportunity! I hope it works out.

Anonymous said...

That sounds great! I hope it goes well for you...I bet he'd love all the attention he'd get!

Stacy said...

That sounds like a great idea. I'm sure it will be hard on you but knowing all the good he is doing will make it a bit easier.