Saturday, January 05, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I know I know it's been a long time without an update. It just seems like I never have more hten 5 minutes to myself, which doesn't give me much time for anything.
I can hardly keep up with the household, never mind take care of myself.

Anyway, enough with the pitty party. We had a great Christmas. It was nice to have Dylan around. he's just old enough to enjoy the lights on the tree, the paper on the presents and the needles that are soooo soooo prickly.

Yes, he loved the tree. Especially playing bumper cars with his walker. Once he hit the tree he loved trying the needles. Never much liked them though.


Next there were the presents, or should we say the paper. Seems like all I ever did is take colored chunks out of his mouth. Here he is with the tasiest one.


All in all I'd say he had a great time.


Now as far as Brent is concerned, he was sooo much into Christmas this year he couldn't even wait for us to get out of bed to open presents. Yes, by the time I got into the livingroom he had already opened 3 presents and was so very excited about all of them. But who could be mad at a 5 year old boy that was grinning from ear to ear? Not me anyway.

Here he is with Dylan under the tree.
Can't wait to see what 2008 will bring for the Pierce Family.
But one thing I'm sure of is that it will be filled with lots of love for two precious little boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! Your boys are adorable...I love Dylan's fuzzy hair :-)

Stacy said...

Dylan's Christmas sounds a lot like Layla's. She was more interested in eating the paper than what the present actually was. She also loved pulling on the tree. She's crawling now so everything on the bottom branches were fair game to her. BTW, Layla has that exact same walker.

Briana said...

Aww, love that last photo of the two of them!