Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Okay, I’m going to be doing something different today.
I will be participating in one of those blog things that spreads like a virus.
I got it from Alissa over at Life’s Little Adventures. Here’s how it goes:
If you’d like to take part, be one of the first three to comment mentioning that you’re signing up for the PIF exchange. You’ll have to agree to this pledge:
I, [insert your name here] will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blogs.
Let's see how many people actually read my blog.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I didn't get on in time this morning to get in on Alissa's so I'll do yours. I'm kind of in the same boat though, I don't know if I have enough people who read my bog for it to count. But hey, I'll try. Now I just need to come up with something.

deb said...

Your pics are great! I read people's blogs! I love to see how big the kids are getting -I can't believe Dylan -he's gotten so big!