Thursday, March 06, 2008

Kindergaten


I registered Brent for Kindergarten today. I can't believe it's already that time. Before I know it he will be out of the house every day.

I'm sort of looking forward to it, but I know I will alos miss him very much.
I got to meet some of the school staff last night during a parent meeting. Unfortunately both Kindergarten teachers are retiring this year.


Brent is very excited to be able to go on a bus. We had the chance to pick up one of his cousins twice from the bus now and he loved it.


On another note I finished my parent Slide Show today. Now I just need to figure out how to burn it onto a DVD. Any advice out there?

I've done it once before, but can't seem to remember how anymore.

Anyway, here is a picture of us that we took this morning. It will be the last slide on Oma and Opa's DVD.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) you guys are so cute!

Brent will LOVE Kindergarten. And while you will miss him, you'll love the one-on-one time with the baby.

Stacy said...

Ryder loves kindergarten and he spent all last summer saying that he wasn't going to. I love that picture. The boys look so much a like. Dylan is getting so big. Don't you think our babies are just growning too fast? It seems like we just had them and they are almost a year old!

Briana said...

He'll do great in Kindergarten and you'll be amazed at how fast he learns all these new things. They grow up alot the year they go to Kindergarten. Sad but exciting too!

Stacy said...

I tagged you on my blog. Hope you can play along.