Wednesday, April 16, 2008

It's about time.



Wow, I can't believe how fast time flies. Has it really been since March 6th since I last posted.

Have to definately get better about this.


Anyway, here is what's been happening.

Dylan is officially a climber will climb everything in sight.
Stairs, Chairs, the fireplace hearth and so forth. I've finally blocked off the stairs, but not the hearth, so here is a picture of him on top of it. Doesn't he look proud?


He's also finally popped two teeth. I'm thinking the two top ones can't be far behind. I can almost feel them coming through.






The bathtub is definately his favorite place. He's been trying to get into it by himself and I have to say it won't be long and he'll have it figured out.Here is a picture of him during a bath. Doesn't he look like Albert Einstein?



And last but not least, here is a picture I took of him yesterday as he was playing in his Sandpile. He had so much fun.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that last photo! He's a real cutie :-)

Briana said...

Cute pictures.

Natalie said...

he is toooooo cute! i love the bath pics!