Sunday, April 27, 2008

Opening day




Brent got to march in a parade today with his T-Ball team. He loved it as you can see in this picture.



After the parade the teams were announced and got to walk onto the field.

Then it was picture taking time. Firts individual shots, then team shots.

Here are the ones I took. Of course he's not looking at me, as there was an actual photographer there taking the pictures.




After all the pictures were taken they got to play a quick game. It was so much fun.

Can't wait for the next game.

Here is Brent on his way "home"

4 comments:

Briana said...

How cute! We missed Opening Day here this past Saturday, the boys were at their Gramma's overnight.

Anonymous said...

How FUN!

Stacy said...

I love t-ball season. I finally got my kids signed up and they have their first practice on Wednesday. They are all very excited.

Sumita said...

This is my first time reading your blog. Very nice pictures of both kids. Loved the T ball pictures. And the kids in the bath tub.