Wednesday, June 04, 2008



6 KIDS, 1 POOL

This is Brent with his cousins enjoying the kiddie pool for the first time.

What do you guys think? Is it itme for a new pool?

I'm thinking of maybe getting a suare inflateable one.

We also had our first bigger boo boo with Dylan yesterday. He was emptying my DVD tower and fell. He hit ear right on hte corner of thte subwoofer. It looked bad, never bled but swelled up quite nicely.

It looks much better this morning though.

If you look real close at this picture you can see it on his left ear.

Oh yeah and then there was the hot dog incident.

Appearently Dylan hadn't quite had enough dinner, so while I was showing the Aunts something on my computer he decided to climb onto the little tikes table next to the counter and help himself to a hot dog.

Thank goodness Brent saw him.

Didn't get a picture of it as I was completely freaked out, but the cousins thought it was funny.

Silly guy. I think I need to change his middle name to TROUBLE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golly, Dylan is so big!

Something to consider...do you have a dog that will get into the pool? An inflatable pool won't last--trust me. I'm speaking from experience!

We have a "snapset" pool from Wal-Mart, and it's roomy and durable and stands up even to labradors :-)

Stacy said...

My kids are enjoying their pool too. We have a little one for Layla and Greg and a bigger one for the older kids. Layla and Greg always want to be with the bigger kids though.

And I agree with Alissa, Dylan is getting big.

Briana said...

Little stinker, huh!?