Friday, July 11, 2008

BLACK AND WHITE

I love taking black and white pictures. I just think there is something very special about them.

This morning I had a great opportunity to get some black and whites of Dylan.


It all started with a poopy diaper.
No, don't worry I don't have pictures of that :)
Anyway, after changing Dylan I decided that my sheets really needed washing, so I took off all the pillow covers, sheets and comforter cover and stuck them in the wash.
The comforter itself ended up on the floor and my little BOO, which is when I call him when I take pictures, right on top of it.

Here are my favorites.







What do you think?
Off to get the sheets back on hte bed now.
Love the smell of fresh covers.

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Those are great! I love black and white pictures too.

Anonymous said...

I think they're adorable!

Did you take them in black in white, or convert them? If you take them in color and convert them they're often much richer in tone...

Can I play with one?

Briana said...

Aww, I love the middle two photos.