Wednesday, July 09, 2008

JUST A FEW

Not too much happening around here as of late, but thought I'd share a few pcitures from the weekend.

The one above is Dylan walking with my friends daughter Julia.
He's been doing a lot of walking lately and I'd love to share a video, but can't figure out how to post it here.

Anybody out there that can help?


Anyway, back to the weekend.

Here we are getting ready for the annual Apple Hill Open.

New holes needed to be cut and the distance measured.


The the green needed to be rolled, to make it faster.

And here is Dylan giving it a try...

after hanging out with our friend Wendy.

That's about it for July fourty.

We watched some fireworks in the evening, but didn't take any pictures of them.

Sorry.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's already time for the golf thing again? It seems like it was just yesterday!

I don't know if there's a way to upload videos directly to blogger or not...you might try the help function from your dashboard. Through wordpress I just upload videos to YouTube and import. I see now that Flickr is allowing short videos, too, and those can be embedded directly into your blog page.

Stacy said...

I use YouTube for my videos. Is Dylan walking by himself or still just holding someone's hand? Layla just won't do it. She's taken a few steps and will walk holding your hand but I just don't think she's brave enough to take off on her own.